The Filament Koil
Keene Village Plastics new spool-less filament system allows 0.75 kg, 1 kg, and 5 lb coils (1.75 mm and 2.88 mm) to be produced without the need for a spool.
Features & Benefits
- Saves money on shipping
- Eliminates the empty spool plastic waste
- Keep & reuse the master spool over & over
- Easy setup & swap Coils of filament
- Print one for yourself or buy one online
- We print the Slant Reusable Spool with recycled materials
KVP Offers a Slant Reusable Spool Product in 0.75 kg, 1 kg and 5 lb
3 mm (Filament diameter measures 2.88 mm)
Available Koil Sizes
PETG (Coming soon)
All Keene Village Plastics 3D printer filament koils are manufactured in Barberton, Ohio, USA with top quality raw materials and 3-Axis laser-controlled precision providing the highest class of products for the 3D printing industry.