A proprietary bio additive with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) filament is one of the most common 3D printing materials used in the 3D printing industry. Recommended for high strength applications.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary bio additive from 3D Printlife
- Wound onto a spool made of 100% recycled polycarbonate
- Specially formulated to promote bacteria consumption in commercial composting or active landfill facilities
- Heat resistance
- Durable and mild flexibility
- Can be sanded or smoothed with additional process
- Meets ASTM D5338 Standard for Biodegradability
3 mm (Filament diameter measures 2.88 mm)
Individual Packaging Stock
1 kg reels
5 lb reels
0.5 kg reels
10 lb, 15 lb, 30 lb reels (lead time maybe longer)
Coils in various weights
Full Box Packaging
1 kg reels packaged 12 to a box
5 lb reels packaged 6 to a box
Each box contains the same material, size and color.
All filaments are vacuumed sealed with desiccant.
+ 0.003” / -0.003”
Recommended Printer Specifications
Optimal Print Temp: 230ºC – 250ºC
Optimal Bed Temp: 110ºC (PEI film recommended)
All Keene Village Plastics 3D printer filaments are manufactured in Barberton, Ohio, USA with top quality raw materials and 3-Axis laser-controlled precision providing the highest class of products for the 3D printing industry.