Plastic Extrusion Operators 1st / 2nd / 3rd
- Full Time
- Euclid, OH
Extrusion Operator for 3D Printing
Keene Village Plastics (KVP) is the largest manufacturer of high-quality 3D printer filaments in the United States. We are a one-stop shop for 3D printer filament materials, 3D printing services, and thermoplastic welding rods, serving retail buyers and wholesalers.
All KVP products are manufactured in Euclid, Ohio under our proprietary quality control system. We source top-quality raw materials and apply laser-controlled precision practices to ensure that we have the highest-quality filaments in the market. In creating PAPC, 3D Solve, KVP, ABS, HIPS, and several other 3D printing materials of superior craftsmanship, we are the 3D printing filament supplier of choice.
We pride ourselves on offering top-quality materials for the industry, and we are looking for team players for all shifts to join our Village and help ensure our customers continue to receive that same quality they expect from our products.
- 30-MINUTE PAID LUNCH BREAK
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES – WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
- AND MORE!
· Looking for high energy, motivated individuals with a mindset geared towards learning and problem solving. Candidates will be trained to eventually operate, or tend extrusion lines to extrude thermoplastic filament for the 3D printing industry and plastic welding industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean work areas, maintain organized work space
- Adjust line settings to run quality products.
- Will remove finished goods and will assist with packaging and labeling.
- Must be comfortable entering information/data into computer.
- Manage extruding machines according to production line changes.
- Measure and examine extruded products in order to locate defects, and to check for conformance to specifications; adjust controls as necessary to alter products.
- Wind extruded products into rolls of specified lengths and weights per set-up sheets.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of finish goods produced on each shift.
- Operate both hopper and weigh feeder loader machines with mixed materials, using vacuum convey systems.
- Responsible for production of materials in accordance with work instructions with intent to limit scrap production.
- Each operator is responsible for scrap segregation, scrap data collection, and clean-up of scrap produced on his/her line at the end of each shift, before going home, without shutting down the line for shift change.
- All other duties as assigned
$14.00+ per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Euclid, OH 44117: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Plastics extrusion: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org