MakeShaper’s PETG 1.75mm (copolyester) filament for 3D printing combines the durability and strength of ABS with the printability and ease-of-use of PLA. Shop our inventory of this 3D printer filament available in various configurations online today or add it to your wish list!
PETG Filament – Best 3D Printing Applications
This increasingly common 3D printer filament is so widely used because it is the best of both worlds as it meets in between ABS and PLA filament. The PETG 1.75mm can be used for printing mechanical parts, printer parts, robotics, and a variety of protective components.
Order PETG Filament Online in Bulk
MakeShaper is the best place to order PETG filament because of the quality of our products, excellent deals for bulk filament orders, and unparalleled customer service. Place an order with us today to discover the MakeShaper difference!Read More
Polylactic Acid (PLA) filament is the most common 3D printing material used in the 3D printing industry today. The premium bioplastic product is made from renewable natural resources and is biodegradable. Not recommended for thin, high strength applications. MakeShaper’s PLA filament for 3D printers allow you to make anything. Our PLA (Polylactic Acid) is made in the USA and features the following qualities essential to any maker:
- FDA-approved polymers and colorants
- Laser-gauged tolerances
- Small batch production
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in moisture barrier bag
- Consistent color
- Easy to use
- Minimal warping and shrinking
- Can be painted
A proprietary bio additive with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) filament is one of the most common 3D printing materials used in the 3D printing industry. Recommended for high strength applications.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary bio additive from 3D Printlife
- Wound onto a spool made of 100% recycled polycarbonate
- Specially formulated to promote bacteria consumption in commercial composting or active landfill facilities
- Heat resistance
- Durable and mild flexibility
- Can be sanded or smoothed with additional process
- Meets ASTM D5338 Standard for Biodegradability