3D PRINTED PARTS MADE WITH FIBRETUFF PAPC FILAMENTS (KVP Produced)
FibreTuff PAPC is 30% less expensive to 3D Print versus PEEK or Titanium.
- FibreTuff PAPC is a less expensive thermoplastic composition made with cellulose versus the other highly engineered resins for 3D Printer filament .
- PAPC can be 3D Printed at much lower temperatures than PEEK. Consequently, a lower cost for purchasing a 3D Printer.
- FibreTuff PAPC is Radiopaque, not requiring the tantalum beads like PEEK for locating implant in body.i.e. spinal spacer.
- The FibreTuff PAPC can be machined with the same feeds and speeds as PEEK.
- You can conformal print circuits onto the PAPC using nScrypt technology.
- FibreTuff PAPC is coating friendly, requiring less / no surface preparation.
Click HERE to find out more information and see a 3D skull cap being printed!